We treat all of our patients royally here at Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Denver, Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with troubles could be just what you need to obtain a stunning smile.
Crowns are a remedy for a myriad of problems:
- To guard a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To beautify a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with extreme discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and competence to make sure your crowns are created and placed perfectly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We perform an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are marvelous way to preserve and upgrade your smile. Schedule a coronation today!
Here at Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center we see patients for many smile repairs, including the following:
Contact Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):