Some people experience severe anxiety when undergoing cosmetic dental treatment. With sedation dentistry, it is possible to relax during dental procedures instead of being tense and fearful. Sedation dentistry, relaxation dentistry, conscious sedation and anxiety-free dentistry are all terms used to describe this type of treatment. In addition to alleviating anxiety, sedation dentistry can help patients with a variety of conditions.
You may want to consider sedation dentistry if you have any of the following issues:
- Strong gag reflex
- Fear of needles
- Sensitive teeth
- Fear and anxiety associated with dental treatment
- Difficulty getting numb
- A history of negative dental experiences
- Trouble controlling body movement due to Parkinson’s disease, Cerebral Palsy or related condition
- Need extensive dental treatment requiring lengthy dental visits
If you have avoided dental treatment such as dental implants or dental crowns due to any of these factors, give us a call at (720) 306-8057. We can give you more information about sedation options and help you determine which one is right for you. At Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center we do all we can to make your visit as comfortable as possible. We look forward to discussing your oral health and dental goals.
- Drs. Almeida & Bell, DDS
- Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center
- 8683 East Lincoln Avenue, Suite 200
- Lone Tree, CO 80124
- (720) 306-8057
Serving Lone Tree dental patients since 1977.
general, cosmetic & sedation dentistry