At Almeida & Bell Aesthetic and Dental Center in Lone Tree we want our patients to know the benefits of using a high precision dental laser.
Did you know you can improve your dental experience dramatically by choosing laser dentistry? Laser dentistry promotes less bleeding and faster healing times. A dental laser is more accurate and comfortable than the basic dental drill.
Lasers are now used in many cutting-edge dental practices like ours for a broad range of services. Lasers allow dentists to be extremely precise when working on both tooth and gum tissue.
Dentists use lasers to:
- Remove decay while preserving more intact tooth material
- Firmly attach bonding material to a tooth
- Remove oral lesions or obtain tissue for biopsies
- Reshape receded gums
- Eliminate bacteria while performing root canals
- Increase the effectiveness of tooth whitening agents
Dental patients benefit with:
- Fewer stitches – some surgical procedures require no sutures when a laser is used
- Faster healing
- Lower risk of infection
- Decreased damage to surrounding tissue/bone
- Less pain – eliminates the need for anesthesia in many procedures
Our team uses dental laser technology for cleanings and periodontal treatments. We believe that everyone deserves a beautiful smile and a lifetime of good oral health.
For questions about laser dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry or dental implants, call us today to schedule a consultation.
If you are looking for an experienced dentist, call us at Almeida & Bell Aesthetic and Dental Center in Lone Tree. We specialize in both general dentistry, as well as cosmetic dentistry. Call us today to see how we can help your smile!
CONTACT ALMEIDA & BELL AESTHETIC DENTAL CENTER:
LOCATION (TAP TO OPEN IN GOOGLE MAPS):