Teeth that are chipped. Teeth that are cracked, missing, or misshapen. Teeth that are stained or dull. These problems are all too common, but you don’t have to live with them! Thanks to advances in cosmetic dental services, even the most vexing tooth troubles can be corrected.
5 Tools for Tooth Transformation
1. Veneers. Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers, these extremely thin shells are custom-made to perfectly match your teeth. The veneers are cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically beautify your smile.
2. Implants. This procedure attaches an artificial tooth to your jaw. As a durable and long-lasting solution to a missing tooth, implants are easy to maintain. Best of all, they look great.
3. Implant Supported Dentures. An alternative to traditional dentures, implant supported dentures are secured to the jawbone, so patients never have to worry about slipping or being out of place. They look so natural, most people won’t even know they’re dentures.
4. Crowns. Dental crowns are made to completely cover a damaged tooth. Fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place, a crown covers the part of the tooth above the gumline.
5. Teeth Whitening. Teeth naturally discolor over time, or by smoking or such things as coffee and red wine. While whitening toothpastes can help, our professional tooth whitening can make your teeth many shades brighter, leaving you with a breathtaking smile.
Countless Denver dental patients have achieved remarkable smiles with a smile makeover from Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center!
We are Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center in Lone Tree. We are dedicated to helping our patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, implants, whitening, crowns, or other cosmetic dental services, please call us at 720-306-8057 to make an appointment today.
Contact Almeida & Bell Aesthetic Dental Center:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):